Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Recordati
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Genitourinary disorders; Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Overactive bladder in Europe (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Genitourinary disorders in Europe (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2006 Final results from a phase IIa clinical trial in patients with hyperactive bladder have been added to the Genitourinary disorders therapeutic trials section