Research programme: suppressor of cytokine signalling molecules - Zenyth TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Suppressor of cytokine signalling molecules research programme - Amrad
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Zenyth Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Suppressor of cytokine signalling protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Growth disorders; Hepatitis C; Multiple sclerosis; Neutropenia; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)
- 28 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Australia (unspecified route)
- 28 Mar 2006 The programme is available for licensing(http://.www.zenyth.com.au)