Stearyl norleucine vasointestinal peptideAlternative Names: SNV; Stearyl norleucine VIP
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Developer Senetek
- Mechanism of Action Vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Erectile dysfunction; Female sexual dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in USA (Topical)
- 05 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Female sexual dysfunction in USA (Topical)
- 25 Sep 2000 Preclinical development for Erectile dysfunction in USA (Topical)