At a glance
- Originator Central Drug Research Institute
- Class Antiparasitics; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2000 Discontinued-I for Malaria in India (Unknown route)
- 28 Sep 1993 Phase-I clinical trials for Malaria in India (Unknown route)