Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV integrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Sep 2000 New profile
- 29 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)