Research programme: antibody-based immunotherapy - GlaxoSmithKline/Purdue
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Purdue Biopharma; Purdue Pharma
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline; Purdue Biopharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 02 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)