Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2003
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2000 Monsanto has merged with Pharmacia & Upjohn to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 03 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)