NC 100182Alternative Names: Helispin
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator GE Healthcare
- Class Contrast media
- Mechanism of Action Magnetic resonance imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (diagnosis) in USA (Inhalation)
- 16 Apr 2004 Amersham has merged with GE Medical Systems to form GE Healthcare
- 15 Mar 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (diagnosis) in USA (Inhalation)