Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in Israel (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2002 This compound is still in active development
- 03 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in Israel (Unknown route)