KRX 324Alternative Names: KRX-324
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Breast cancer in Israel (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Breast cancer in Israel (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in Israel (Unknown route)