Insulin lingual - Flemington/Valentis
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator NovaDel Pharma; Valentis
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Buccal)
- 03 Oct 2000 New profile
- 03 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Buccal)