Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bone disorders in Israel (unspecified route)
- 17 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Bone disorders in Israel (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Bone disorders in Israel (Unknown route)