KRX 168Alternative Names: KRX-168
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Post-surgical adhesions
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Post-surgical adhesions in Israel
- 05 Oct 2000 New profile
- 05 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Post-surgical adhesions in Israel