KRX 120Alternative Names: KRX120
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuroblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 28 Nov 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuroblastoma in Israel (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuroblastoma in Israel (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2000 New profile