DHA-clozapineAlternative Names: Clozaprexin; Docosahexaenoic acid-clozapine
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- Class Dibenzazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor antagonists; Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (PO)
- 31 Oct 2003 Protarga has been acquired by Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in USA (PO)