At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Peptic ulcer in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 10 Oct 2000 New profile
- 10 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Peptic ulcer in South Korea (Unknown route)