Research programme: antibacterials - Ohio State University/OscientAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - Ohio State University/Oscient
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator Ohio State University Research Foundation
- Developer Oscient Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Apr 2004 Genome Therapeutics is now called Oscient Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Oct 2002 This programme is still in active development