Research programme: antibacterials - Antex Pharma/Lyotropic Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Antex Pharma; Lyotropic Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)