Anti-interleukin-10 monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2000 Investigation in Systemic lupus erythematosus in Mexico (Unknown route)