Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Pain Therapeutics
- Developer Pain Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists; Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 21 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pain in USA (PO)
- 06 Nov 2002 This compound is still in active development
- 12 Oct 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Pain in USA (PO)