Research programme: cephalosporin antibacterials - Procter and GambleAlternative Names: 3-dithiocarbamoylcarbacephalosporins research programme - Procter and Gamble; Antibacterials research programme - Procter and Gamble; PGE 6737410; PGE 856854; PGE 9739390; PGE 9882816; PGE 9951357
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2003
At a glance
- Originator Procter & Gamble
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Gram-positive infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Gram-positive infections in USA (Unknown route)