Research programme: interferon therapy - Schering-Plough/Human Genome SciencesAlternative Names: Interferon therapy research programme - Schering-Plough/Human Genome Sciences
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Developer Human Genome Sciences; Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2000 New profile
- 16 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)