At a glance
- Originator Japan Tobacco
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Disseminated intravascular coagulation in Japan (Injection)
- 09 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Thrombosis in Japan (PO)
- 09 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Thrombosis (Injection)