Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2005
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase type II inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer
- 14 Nov 2000 Monsanto has merged with Pharmacia & Upjohn to form Pharmacia Corporation