Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Oct 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)