Ipratropium bromide intranasal - ChiesiAlternative Names: RinoAtem; RinoAtem Aqua
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Chiesi
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antibronchitics; Atropine derivatives; Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2010 No development reported - Phase-III for Rhinitis in Italy (Intranasal)
- 08 Jun 2010 No development reported - Preregistration for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Italy (Intranasal)
- 08 Jun 2010 No development reported - Preregistration for Asthma in Italy (Intranasal)