Gonorrhoea vaccine - SIGAAlternative Names: Neisseria gonorrhoeae vaccine - SIGA
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator SIGA Technologies
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gonorrhoea
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gonorrhoea in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Gonorrhoea in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Gonorrhoea in USA (Unknown route)