HRC 302Alternative Names: Autologous gamma-delta T cell infusion therapy; Gamma-delta T cell therapy - Hemosol BioPharma; HML-115
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Hemosol Corp
- Developer Hemosol BioPharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2007 Hemosol is seeking out-licensing and/or partnering opportunities for HRC 302 (http://www.hemosol.com/)
- 19 Jul 2007 Hemosol Corp. is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Catalyst Fund Ltd. Partnership II; the pharmaceutical business will be known as Hemosol BioPharma Inc.
- 06 Nov 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Chronic myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)