Cancer vaccine NY-ESO-1 - DendreonAlternative Names: APC80NY; Cancer vaccine NY-ESO - Dendreon
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Dendreon Corporation
- Class Cancer vaccines; Dendritic cell vaccines; Peptide vaccines; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 2006 Preclinical development is still ongoing for Cancer in USA
- 12 Oct 2004 This vaccine is still in active development
- 24 Sep 2002 This vaccine is still in active development