DN 1921Alternative Names: Dantes
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Dendreon Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2004 This compound is still in active development
- 24 Oct 2000 New profile
- 24 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)