Research programme: Clostridium difficile monoclonal antibodies - BiolexAlternative Names: C.difficile research programme - Biolex; Clostridium difficile antibodies research programme - Biolex
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Biolex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial toxin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Clostridium infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Clostridium infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2004 Epicyte Pharmaceutical has been acquired and merged into Biolex
- 12 May 2003 This programme is still in active development