DN 1924Alternative Names: Dantôn; DN-1924
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Dendreon Corporation
- Class Antibodies; Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2006 This compound is still in active development
- 25 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Hodgkin's disease in USA (Parenteral)
- 25 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Leukaemia in USA (Parenteral)