111In DTPA Pro1 Tyr4 - bombesinAlternative Names: 111In DTPA Pro1, Tyr4 - BN
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Mallinckrodt Medical
- Class Neuropeptides; Peptide hormones; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Venoms
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2000 Mallinckrodt acquired by Tyco International
- 26 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Solid tumours (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)