Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Israel (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Israel (unspecified route)
- 26 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in Israel (Unknown route)