MX 1520Alternative Names: NOX 1520
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medinox
- Class Antianaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Sickle cell anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Sickle-cell-anaemia in USA (PO)
- 04 Oct 2004 Preclinical data have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Haematological Disorders pharmacodynamics sections
- 02 Dec 2002 Preclinical data have been added to the adverse events, the pharmacokinetics and Haematological Disorders pharmacodynamics sections