Research programme: gene targeting - Bristol-Myers Squibb/Lexicon Genetics
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb; Lexicon Genetics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Diabetes mellitus; Immunological disorders; Ischaemic heart disorders; Neurological disorders; Obesity; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)