Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Aspergillosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Aspergillosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Oct 2000 New profile
- 30 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Aspergillosis in USA (Unknown route)