IDM 4Alternative Names: IDM-4; MAK 4
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator IDM Pharma
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2005 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (unspecified route)
- 18 Aug 2005 IDM S.A. has merged with Epimmune to form IDM Pharma
- 14 Jun 2004 Phase II trials have been completed in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia