IDM 5Alternative Names: IDM-5
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator IDM S.A.
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2005 Suspended - Phase-II for Breast cancer in France (IV-injection)
- 02 Dec 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Breast cancer in France (IV-injection)
- 30 Oct 2000 Phase-II clinical trials in Breast cancer in France (IV-injection)