Research programme: ketoguanidines - 4SCAlternative Names: 4SC1000269
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2006
At a glance
- Originator 4SC
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Malaria in Germany (unspecified route)
- 17 Dec 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 30 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Malaria in Germany (Unknown route)