At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Aminopyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholine stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaesthesia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2000 New profile
- 31 Oct 2000 Preclinical development for Anaesthesia in USA (Unknown route)