At a glance
- Originator Cytoskeleton; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Benzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 2003 3-IAABE is available for licensing (http://www.cytoskeleton.com)