Staphylococcus aureus vaccine - Antigenics
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2001 Aquila Biopharmaceuticals has been integrated into Antigenics
- 01 Dec 2000 Aquila Biopharmaceuticals has been acquired by Antigenics