SSR 125329Alternative Names: SR 125329
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Sigma receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in Europe (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Inflammation in Europe (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis