At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Antipsoriatics; Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action Calcitriol receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Psoriasis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 13 May 2003 Phase-II clinical trials in Psoriasis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 28 Nov 2002 Clinical trials in Psoriasis in Canada (unspecified route)