Research programme: neurodegenerative disorder therapies - ALviva/Schwarz PharmaAlternative Names: SPM-914
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2004
At a glance
- Originator ALviva Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 06 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders in Canada (Unknown route)