Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator ConjuChem Biotechnologies; Servier
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 08 Oct 2001 Servier is no longer involved in the development of DAC: MMPI
- 08 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in Canada (Unknown route)