Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics; Peptide hormones
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2000 Monsanto has merged with Pharmacia & Upjohn to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 08 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in USA (Unknown route)