SPM 935Alternative Names: UF 09200
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2004
At a glance
- Originator University of Freiburg
- Developer Schwarz Pharma; University of Freiburg
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2001 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 09 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders in Germany (Unknown route)