RPR 115781Alternative Names: RPR115781
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in France (Unknown route)